Chula Vista, California
Rush Star Wireless, the Nation’s Leading Prepaid Wireless Distributor, is offering an exciting opportunity to participate in the fast-growing, dynamic and profitable prepaid wireless market for the right candidate. We are currently hiring a RMA Coordinator for our main campus in Chula Vista, CA.
The RMA Coordinator will play a key role in the Customer Service. The ideal candidate is customer focused, able to follow and develop processes and willing to take on additional duties. This position is responsible for receiving customer product returns and performing post return analysis. You will be responsible for meeting and improving established Service Level Agreements.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
Process product returns and Conduct product failure analysis (diagnostics on mobile devices)
Ensure a high level of customer service is delivered to all customers, in accordance with the Customer Support RMA Department objectives.
Handle the day-to-day RMA Receiving activities
Create and Coordinate Replacement Kits for Warranty Claims
Meet and exceed internal and external Service Level Agreements
Maintain daily productivity / workflow reports
Assist Customer Service with RMA Authorization processing as needed
Work closely with internal departments such as Operations, Accounting, Customer Service / Technical Support, and Logistics.
Maintain, review and update process documentation on a regular basis; Creating new documents as required
Review current processes on a regular basis and implement new processes as required
Education & Experience:
- Associate degree or proven related experience desired
- 0-1 year of experience as logistics and/or customer service professional
- Understanding and adherence to Support / Operations Best Practices is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well in an fast-paced environment with dynamic requirements and priorities
- Attention to detail and committed to managing problems through resolution
- Being adept with MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook is necessary
- Experience with ERP systems such as Great Plains & Great Plains RMA Module is a plus
- Return or Warranty administration experience for a hardware vendor would be useful
Belief in Diversity:
Rush Star Wireless is an Affirmative Action employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Please visit our website http://www.rushstarwireless.com/careers.html, e-mail your COVER LETTER and RESUME with Salary History to: email@example.com Please include resume in the body of your e-mail AND enter "RMA Coordinator" in the subject line.