National Accounts Manager - San Diego
INTERNAL ONLY: Position open only to current RSW team members
The National Account Manager (NAM) creatively exceeds sales quotas daily by establishing excellent business relationships with new and existing clients. National Account Managers will continue to increase product knowledge on a daily basis while implementing new sales techniques to increase product sales. National Account Mangers will always give the utmost customer service to its clients within an assigned geographic territory while enjoying a fun and motivating business atmosphere. Must be a professional, enthusiastic and fun individual; we are excited and can’t wait to meet you.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain an excellent business relationship with company clients
- Service new and existing accounts with a routine schedule
- Providing product knowledge and support
- Establish pricing procedures and quotes using company price lists
- Create new and innovative ways to increase sales and products carried by customers
- Attend daily team meetings and maintain pipeline
- Increase knowledge of company product lines and new products within the industry.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, social security card
- Ability to train new clients on equipment issues
- Bilingual Communicator is always welcome
- 2 Yrs. of Wireless Tele-Sales Experience
- Must be a detail listener with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Friendly and approachable personalities desired
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree- Preferred