Chief Executive Officer
What is your favorite part of working at Rush Star Wireless?
Without a doubt, being able to be part of a fantastic organization that delivers the Best Dealer Experience known to the Wireless Industry. I love our dealers, employees, vendors and organization and am very proud of being a part of the team!
Where is your hometown?
San Diego, California
Where did/do you attend College?
Michigan State University
What is your degree(s) in? or What are you studying/want to study?
Business Administration with minor in Strategic Marketing
When did you start Rush Star Wireless?
What lessons has work life taught you?
The importance of teamwork and building relationships in the work place to accomplish company goals.
What is one of your favorite quotes?
“When your life flashes before your eyes, make sure you’ve got plenty to watch.”
The best part of waking up is?
Its a new day and its an opportunity to make it the best day ever.
- Founder of Simplicity Wireless with 17 years of wireless experience.
- Grew company to revenues exceeding 100 million dollars.
- Vast experience in prepaid from all sectors including: MVNO model, Distributor model, and Retail Models.
- Amongst Top 3 Boost Mobile distributors in the country for 8 straight years
- Served on the DAC (Distributor Advisory Council) for Boost Mobile for 7 years
- Built out 200 BSR (Boost Select Retailers) nationwide and helped develop the program itself.
- Strong Prepaid Wireless Visionary