Michigan: Logistics Coordinator
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor shipments to and from the Michigan warehouse.
- Communicate constantly with logistics personnel to minimize all kinds of errors.
- Ensure that all shipping documentation is correct and processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain updated on all shipping requirements.
- Ensuring optimal inventory management and customer service.
- Coordinate shipments to customers.
- Generate reports.
- Lead to improve customer service, inventory management, and cost.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, social security card and proof of insurance
- Must be a detail listener with strong organizational and time management skills.
- MUST HAVE a strong background in a ERP system
- 5 years of relevant experience with Best-of-Class companies or logistics operators.
- OSHA certifications or experience.
- Experience in ERP information systems.
- Experience in wireless logistic operations.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, goal-oriented.
- Team player who will collaborate with individuals to achieve best solution for the customer and for the company.
- Strong analytical and execution skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office software
- High School Diploma or GED Required