San Diego: Graphic Designer
Rush Star Wireless is the Nation’s Leading Prepaid Wireless Distributor. We provide industry-leading service to meet and exceed our distribution partners and vendor’s needs. With over 20 years of wireless experience, Rush Star leverages long-lasting, solid relationships to deliver first class products and services to our distribution at a competitive and profitable price point.
Rush Star Wireless is more than just a wireless distribution company. It’s a company of passionate people that live to be Rush Star. We are inspired by our partners and vendors. We are fueled by challenge. As a member of the Rush Star team, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment and bring your passion, dedication and creativity each and every day. Rush Star’s team members are focused on results and committed to excellence.
Rush Star Wireless’ Marketing Design team is an integral part of communicating the Rush Star Wireless brand. We are responsible for telling the Rush Star story through visual communication to both B2B and B2C markets. We’re passionate about connecting with our audience, and delivering highly creative and successful marketing campaigns.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely with our Marketing Team throughout all stages of design and development. This position will support key efforts of our marketing/communications department, by creating all forms of media. You will develop strategic designs including email ads, print ads, multi-page brochures, sales collateral/materials, direct mail, large-format tradeshow/event items, corporate communications materials, and more.
We are looking for creative thinkers with a background in both graphic and web design. Someone with a strong eye for design, and someone eager to raise the bar on their design output with each and every project. You will apply best practices in design to create meaningful media that resonates with our audience and communicates the Rush Star Wireless brand.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Good business writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- Able to learn and grasp new technologies and concepts.
- Excellent personal skills; able to create strong relationships with a wide range of people.
- Great verbal and written communication skills; comfortable speaking in front of a group.
- Can work independently or as part of a team.
- Understand marketing fundamentals
- Open minded, kind, honest, ethical.
- Strong work ethic.
- Natural desire to win and persevere.
- Wants a challenge.
- HTML, SEO, Web-based marketing helpful.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be a San Diego resident.
- High School Diploma or GED Required