Chula Vista, California
The Rush Star Wireless Team is full of talented and experienced individuals. Built upon a core of top notch Managers and Executives, who possess unmatched knowledge of the rapidly changing and competitive wireless industry, Rush Star Wireless is a top tier distribution company with decades of combined experience.
We are currently seeking to fill a full-time Dealer Support Representative (DSR) position at our corporate office in Chula Vista, CA. The primary responsibilities of DSR creatively meets and exceeds dealer support by objectively developing new and existing clients while providing exceptional service by performing the following duties but not limited to:
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages a high volume of calls.
- Clearly and concisely documents details and/or forwards to appropriate department or representative.
- Assist in the outbound calls to assigned dealer base with the intent of reigniting and strengthening relationships with our dealers.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Increase new sales business by promoting new lines and products.
- Provides ongoing training and customer service.
- Increase sales productivity and identifies new areas for growth or improvement.
- Must have ongoing knowledge of wireless products, service and industry trends. Must participate in sales meetings and training.
- Ability to train new clients on equipment issues
- Read, Write, and Speak Spanish and English REQUIRED
- 1 - 2 Yrs. of Customer Service experience. Call center experience is a PLUS!
- Must be a team player.
- Must be a detail listener with strong organizational and time management skills.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree- Preferred
$10-11/hr. to start + Commission and Health, Dental, and Vision
*Please no third-party candidates. E.O.E./M/F/H/V.
++ Local candidates only
Please note: All candidates may be subject to a background check which may include, depending on position requirements, criminal history, credit history, driving record, employment verification, education and reference check.