The Business Development Manager (BDM) is one of the most prestigious positions … One that the entire Rush Star Wireless team depends on. With over 20 years of deep roots in wireless, the RSW Executive Team has fine-tuned and currently operates the most extensive and proven wireless distribution infrastructures ever seen in the entire US, if not the world. Internally, the National Account Managers add a second layer of direct Partner Support, Marketing has you covered all day, meanwhile IT is always taking it up a notch and changing the game, giving our Partners the most up to date 24/7 Online Ordering and much more. Working with the best companies in the USA, our Technology Team incorporates secure systems powered by Microsoft and Google, and with multiple warehouses, we ensure our Partners get their order fast and always backed by our 6-Star Guarantee. Our BDMS use this internal support to grow their local markets by signing up New Partners and increasing productivity with their current base of active RSW Partners in that territory.
Do you have what it takes? Are you a winner? Are you a champion winner? The right candidate for this position will have the opportunity to essentially run their own "business within a business", and establish an ongoing, residual stream of bonuses/commissions, with high long-term earnings potential. Wireless is not going anywhere, and neither are we. Everybody needs a mobile phone, or 2 ... and we indirectly supply the entire United States by consulting, selling to, and supporting the nations busiest independent wireless retailers. This is a HUGE OPPORTUNITY and a career move. Only the best need to apply.
Interested? Then don’t pass up this opportunity to turn your ambition and competitive spirit, into a rewarding Long Term Career with the Americas Leading Wireless Distribution Company:
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Increase Number of Active Wireless Retailers buying from RSW that sell in an Assigned Territory
- Consult with and Increase Sales with Current Active RSW Wireless Retailers
- Work with Other Departments or Management As Needed
- Promote and Train on New Products and Services with All RSW Partners
- Provides Ongoing Training and Customer Service for All RSW Partners
- Identify New Areas for Growth/Improvement and Work Together with Corporate to Put Together a Strategy and Start Executing
- Must be Able to Learn and Adapt Quickly as the Wireless Industry Moves Very Fast, New Phones Get Released Frequently and Service Plans Constantly Change
- Analyze Local Market and Industry Trends
- Must Participate in Sales Meetings and Training as Well as Ongoing Training
- Manage Sales Pipelines and Forecast Accurately by Using Real-time Data
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and Proof of Insurance
- No At-Fault Driving Tickets or At-Fault Driving Accidents in the Past 6 Months
- Legal Right to Work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to Effectively Train New Partners or Team Members on How to Maximize Their Business by Selling New and/or Existing RSW Wireless Products and Services
- Sales Experience and Teamwork Skills a Must
- Must Possess Strong Attention to Detail Comprehension, as Well as Organizational and Time Management Skills
Position Requirement Plus:
- Bilingual (Spanish, Arabic, Other) Communicator, a Major Plus
- Bachelors Degree or Higher
- Wireless Experience is a Major Plus as Well
- Mobility and Opportunity to Travel Beyond Assigned Territory to Grow
- Approximately 95% of Work Time Will be Spent in Assigned Territory, Visiting a Minimum of 10 Partners per day.
- Attend Trade Shows and Other Non-Reoccurring Events, Such as a Out-of-Market Blitz, This May be Required from Time to Time.
BDM Work Week Snapshot of Time Spent:
- 50% Recruiting New Partners
- 50% Supporting Current Partners
- Approximately 1 Hour of Conference Calls or Meetings
- Base Salary + Commission and Fuel
- Benefits Including, Health and Dental Insurance (after 90 days Initial Continuous Employment)
- When Traveling Outside of Territory, we Offer Meal Per Diem, Hotel and Rental Car, if Needed.
Like what you see? Check out The People behind it all. See what the 6-Star Guarantee is all about... And take a few more minutes to take an In-Depth Look at Rush Star Wireless.
For More Info, email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-488-7874 and speak with Tiffany Naoom in the Human Resources Recruiting department.